Minimum Age Requirement
The Law states that You MUST be at least 18 to buy alcohol in the UK. We will not sell alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
Pricing & Promotions
• All prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of VAT and HMCE duty at the current rate.
• All our prices are exclusive of delivery charges.
• Prices are quoted per single bottle or unit and may change without notice.
• Prices shown are only applicable to orders made via the Duncan Murray Wines website www.duncanmurraywines.co.uk and may differ from those shown in print or on other channels.
• We try to make sure that prices shown on our website are correct at the time you place your order. However, if this is not the case, we will let you know by email as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling the order.
• Please take note that vintages are subject to change at any time, and we will endeavour to supply the follow-on vintage, without notice, when the original vintage is no longer available.
If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Duncan Murray Wines’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7LT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of this website is intended for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for this. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• All copyright, database rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software are the sole property of Duncan Murray Wines, unless otherwise credited. Any use including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission, or display of the content of this website without the express written permission of Duncan Murray Wines for purposes other than the viewing of information or for ordering purposes, is strictly prohibited. Permission is granted to electronically copy, and to print in hard copy, portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with Duncan Murray Wines or using this website as a shopping resource.
• Use of this website without written permission may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute which arises out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All content of the website is kept up to date as far as is reasonably possible, we shall undertake to correct any inaccuracies so pointed out to us and to amend these as soon as possible.
• These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales. Duncan Murray Wines accepts no liability for any inaccurate information.
• The company undertakes to give you the best service possible but do not accept responsibility for interrupted services whilst online due to technical problems outside of our control and are therefore unable to guarantee entirely error free services.
• Third Party Websites – As a convenience to customers, the Site may include links to other websites or material which are beyond our control. We are not responsible for content on any such third party website.
• International Use – We make no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If you have any questions about this site or queries concerning your order, please contact us on 01858 464935 or email us on email@example.com